The 2016 HR conference season is in full swing. We saw a combined audience of over 11,000 attendees at Alliance, Oracle HCM World, and Collaborate in March and April alone. We now turn our attention to the Summer with the following PeopleSoft events:
- Oracle HR User Group (OHUG) Conference: June 6 – 9 New Orleans, LA
- Healthcare Industry User Group (Interact) Conference: June 12 - 15 San Antonio, TX
- Oracle Open World Latin America Conference: June 28 - 30 Sao Paulo, Brasil
- HEUG South Africa Conference: July 14 - 15 University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Quest Reconnect Conference: July 19 – 21 Rosemont (Chicago), IL
Experiencing these conferences is a great way for you and your colleagues to socialize with and learn from other PeopleSoft customers engaged in similar deployments and activities. You will see first hand all the latest features PeopleSoft currently has under development. You will also have direct access to PeopleSoft Product Management team of subject matter experts who can answer your product questions and help you prepare for what's coming next.
Note that Oracle Open World 2016 is set for Sept 18 – 22 in San Francisco, CA. The Call for Papers runs through May 9th. You may use this opportunity to submit a session proposal to be a speaker at Open World in exchange for a free conference pass.
Do not worry if Open World is not on your radar. There are other great opportunities available for you to share with the greater PeopleSoft community of customers and users your PeopleSoft success stories around upgrading, selective adoption, or Fluid self service deployments. Contact Robbin Velayedam directly if you are interested in learning more (email@example.com).