Earlier this week, PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 Image 19 became generally available, and contains a significant set of enhancements in PeopleSoft Expenses, specifically for Fluid Mobile Expense Reporting. Many customers have been waiting for this big round of added functionality and can now take advantage of them (requires PeopleTools 8.55).
Some of the exciting new enhancements include:
- Full Accounting Splits at Header & Line Levels (uses EX Privilege Templates to selectively display only those GL and/or PC ChartFields that are desired)
- Attach Receipt Images at Header & Line Levels
- Import from My Wallet
- Expense Type Categories
- Hotel Wizard & Receipt Itemization (utilizing the new Fluid Activity Guides framework)
- Missing Receipt support
- Personal Expense (non-reimbursable) support
- Per Diems
- Exchange Rate Overrides
- Withdraw Expense Report
- Link Cash Advances and/or Travel Authorizations
The revised user interface takes advantage of the latest Fluid responsive designs and introduces a variety of new capabilities to make this a fully functional mobile solution that you can deploy to your user base; on virtually any device.