Each year, the PeopleSoft development team supports dozens of events around the world. However, in this modern age, webinars and recordings are a critical part of our strategy to engage with customers in every region. In particular, these sessions are a critical tool for those outside the US to get the very latest information.
The PeopleSoft team asked our product leads in each region around the globe – Asia Pacific; Europe, the Middle East, and Africa; and Latin America – to hand select the content that is most requested by customers outside North America.
Here’s the curated list of the best and most relevant sessions delivered in the last few months:
- PeopleSoft Fluid - A new, modern, mobile user experience for your Employees
- How Selective Adoption and Oracle Cloud Means Value for PeopleSoft Application Customers
- PeopleTools 8.56 Overview
- PeopleSoft Cloud Manager – Feature Overview
- PeopleSoft Guided Self Service – Empower Your Managers
- Self-Service HCM Analytics: Using PeopleSoft to Empower Business Users
- Recruiting Solutions - Did you know that you can do this?
- 110920 PeopleSoft Time and Attendance - New Capabilities and Roadmap
- 110960 Reap the Financial Rewards of PeopleSoft WorkCenters and Fluid UI
- 110990 PeopleSoft Expenses: Intuitive, Powerful
- 111090 Fluid UI Simplified Analytics for PeopleSoft Human Capital Management
- 111130 PeopleSoft Integration Broker: Setup and Troubleshooting
As you might imagine, there are many more sessions available, on topics ranging from product overviews, new features, customer experiences, technology enhancements, and more. To access the full library of content, sign up for an account with the PeopleSoft User Community with Quest International Users Group (QuestDirect.org or contact Christina Yue firstname.lastname@example.org).
Quest’s PeopleSoft User Community has more than 55,000+ customers. The community is available to all PeopleSoft customers, regardless of location or industry. The available content is a great way to augment local avenues of information. With 7,000+ Special Interest Group Members, 1,000+ Slide Decks, 300+ Recorded Sessions, new webinars every week, plus Blogs, Content Centers, and Customer Success Stories – there’s a wealth of information available to every individual at every customer, anywhere around the globe.