OpenWorld Call for Proposals is LIVE!
It seems like it was just yesterday we were at Oracle OpenWorld 2014 in San Francisco and here we go again. This year Oracle OpenWorld will be October 25–29, 2015 in San Francisco. The call for proposals for Oracle OpenWorld 2015 is now LIVE! That means it is time to submit your session proposals for evaluation by the Oracle OpenWorld content teams (including yours truly). As with every Oracle OpenWorld there is an incredibly limited number of available sessions. So in order to increase the chances of your submission being selected here are some helpful guidelines:
- Customer success stories are the most desirable. Partners are great but nothing beats hearing directly from customers.
- PeopleSoft 9.2 has been generally available for over 2 years with hundreds of live customers, sessions addressing that release or release independent topics will take priority.
- PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface will be a hot topic at the event, customer success story sessions on this will be sought after.
- Customers want to hear about best practices with PeopleSoft Selective Adoption and using PeopleSoft Update Manager, please share your best practices.
- PeopleSoft and the Cloud, are you outsourcing your PeopleSoft to Oracle or a partner, have you adopted Oracle Cloud applications along side your PeopleSoft applications? If so those are stories the audience would be interest in.
- As much as possible sessions should share business objectives in addition to how they were accomplished and the technology used, quantifying business value delivered by PeopleSoft is tremendously helpful to a submitted session.
So do not delay, submit your proposal today!