At the Quest Attendee Welcome Session today at COLLABORATE, Oracle announced the newest PeopleSoft Innovators. These Innovators showcase what is possible with today’s PeopleSoft – driving measurable results in areas such as reduced operating costs, more rapid response to changing business demands, and providing users with an intuitive and productive user interface.
The PeopleSoft Innovators:
- Adventist Health System implemented Elasticsearch for all of their PeopleSoft applications, including Financials and Supply Chain, Human Capital Management, and Interaction Hub, and worked closely with the PeopleSoft development team to validate the new DirectTransfer Technology, built-in load balancing across 3 node clusters for testing and production, and provided important feedback to help improve indexing.
- Allen & Overy - Global HR Systems Team, in conjunction with their partner Cedar Consulting, deployed the Fluid user interface, including 7 Homepages, with extensive use of employee self service and a stunning visual design, along with significant new functional capabilities in Human Capital Management, delivering benefits from the solutions deployed to date and driving a higher level of engagement with the business to evaluate future projects and functionality.
- Birlasoft deployed the Fluid user interface in conjunction with a hybrid mobile app to provide a single access point to separate PeopleSoft instances, along with deploying a custom-built chatbot for PeopleSoft transactions including leave, travel bookings, and approvals, as well as deploying PeopleSoft HTML e-mail approvals driving dramatic improvements in accountability and compliance levels (from 70% to 98%)and reducing approval time (from 9 days to 1 day).
- Black Hills Corporation, in conjunction with their partner Presence of IT, modernized their HR applications with the rollout of Fluid user interface capabilities in employee self service, manager self service, Company Directory, Fluid Candidate Gateway, Fluid Approvals, and custom-designed navigation collections for administrative groups, in just 8 weeks from planning to go live.
- Buss Group and FPG Raffles Group, in conjunction with their partner SpearMC Consulting, conducted a PeopleTools and Oracle database upgrade while migrating PeopleSoft Financials (as well as a proprietary, non-PeopleSoft system) to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, reducing effort for server operations, server and database deployment, maintenance, networking, and storage, while improving disaster recovery plans.
- CARE, in conjunction with their partner Astute Business Solutions, used Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and PeopleSoft Cloud Manager to plan, deploy, and manage all PeopleSoft instances for their upgrade to Financials and Supply Chain 9.2, at a reduced cost while increasing operational efficiency due to cloud tooling and orchestration, automated deployment and patching through PeopleSoft Cloud Manager, and Database Cloud Service for database deployments, backup, and patching.
- Deakin University upgraded to PeopleTools 8.56 and deployed the new Classic Plus style sheet in conjunction with their new implementation of PeopleSoft ePerformance, delivering the ‘fresh, modern look and feel’ across all pages that their users expect.
- European Investment Bank integrated PeopleSoft Travel Authorization dates with Microsoft Outlook, enabling automatic calendar updates that eliminates manual intervention, prevents human error, and increases productivity.
- Federation University Australia deployed PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Program Enrollment to deliver the flexible functionality needed to cater to the needs of all of their students, in addition to taking the unique approach of upgrading to PeopleTools 8.55 and enabling the Fluid user interface in conjunction with their Campus Solutions 9.0 environment, deploying 21 Homepages and 127 Tiles for all staff and students, creating excitement and demand to accelerate their upgrade to Campus Solutions 9.2.
- Hackensack Meridian Health, in conjunction with their partner SpearMC Consulting, implemented an automated testing solution using PeopleSoft Test Framework for six modules in Financials and Supply Chain, while automating standard business processes, which reduced testing time, reduced cross module dependencies, and improved reporting, all critical to enabling a selective adoption strategy that supported an aggressive standardization effort implementing PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management across 3 hospitals as well as additional care facilities, while also expanding the PeopleSoft product footprint.
- Hennepin County, MN implemented a unified Fluid user interface across PeopleSoft Human Capital Management, Enterprise Learning Management, and Financials and Supply Chain Management, with more than 15 Homepages, 100 Tiles, and dozens of navigation collections, supported by videos to highlight navigation and personalization options, resulting in an incredibly easy end user adoption process.
- Intermountain Healthcare deployed the Fluid user interface for PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain, with extensive use of Homepages, Tiles, navigation collections, and Fluid Workcenters to drive an improved user experience with increased efficiency, fewer clicks, and a more intuitive system that minimized training impacts.
- Kansas City Power & Light created a Pivot Grid to provide management-level insight into the status of approvals across functional areas, made extensive use of Related Content to provide relevant, contextual information and links from other parts of the system to enable efficient processing of transactions, as well as WorkCenters, Navigation Collections, Fluid Approvals, and e-mail alerts for internal and external users, all through configuration instead of customization, saving significant time and money.
- SpartanNash implemented the Fluid user interface in conjunction with career and succession planning capabilities in Human Capital management, as well as making use of WorkCenters, Pivot Grids, HR Notifications, and taking advantage of the new Configurable Analysis Framework to provide job comparisons for career choices, all as part of their integrated talent management initiative.
- University of Tasmania, in conjunction with their partner Presence of IT, used selective adoption to deploy Recruiting Solutions, ePerformance, and Fluid user interface capabilities in Recruiting, Time and Labor, and Payroll, as well as creating custom Fluid Tiles to access cheat sheets and FAQs, all with a minimum investment in change management and great feedback on the simplified user experience.
- WNS Global Services deployed the Fluid user interface for PeopleSoft Human Capital Management, enabling mobile device access to key transactions to access and submit transactions relating to attendance, leave, and salary, as well as enabling a seamless, consistent desktop experience.
Please join us in congratulating these customers for their efforts and outstanding results!
Become an Innovator!
If you are a customer using today’s PeopleSoft – taking advantage of any of our modern capabilities like the Fluid and Classic Plus user interface, Selective Adoption, Elasticsearch, Cloud Manager, the new Configuration and Personalization tools, Event Mapping, eliminating customizations, rolling out new products, and more – submit a nomination today! This is an open and ongoing program, nominations are welcome at any time. New PeopleSoft Innovators will be published on the PeopleSoft Information Portal (www.peoplesoftinfo.com), and announced at Oracle OpenWorld 2018.