The 3rd annual Oracle Value Chain Summit will be held January 26 – 28, 2015 in San Jose, California. This event provides a unique venue for value chain leaders to gather and share how they are driving innovation. See how your peers are changing the game, learn the latest industry trends, and develop strategies for success in our Maintenance Solution Area. If you would like more information about the event, please visit the event site at www.oraclevaluechainsummit.com.
On Thursday, January 29, Oracle will host an in-person meeting of the PeopleSoft Maintenance Management Focus Group. The PeopleSoft Maintenance Management Focus Group provides customers with an open forum for collaboration with member organizations and PeopleSoft Product Management.
Participation in the focus group provides the opportunity to:
- Suggest prioritization of features within an initiative
- Review and validate product direction
- Help clearly define and review requirements
- Share and review use cases
- Provide feedback on prototypes
- Share ideas, best practices, challenges and solutions with member organizations
Each customer is limited to 3 representatives, and must have a signed and valid Customer Participation Confidentiality Agreement (CPCA). If you are interested in attending the 2015 PeopleSoft Maintenance Management Focus Group meeting, please contact Loida Chez.