The PeopleSoft Partner Summit was conducted at the Oracle Conference Center in Redwood Shores, CA earlier in March. By the number, the event was a resounding success:
- 84 partner attendees
- 47 partner organizations
- 45 content sessions
- 16 hours of content delivery and discussion
- 1 reception
- An immeasurable amount of learning!
It was an amazing two day event that focused on educating and enabling members of the PeopleSoft partner community. It comprised of a half day of Oracle led, interactive general sessions addressing key overall PeopleSoft topics, including:
- Updating partners on PeopleSoft’s key changes (architectural, technological, and functional) that are changing how partners service their clients.
- Providing partners with visibility into the ongoing investment in PeopleSoft applications and technology.
- Illustrating the various programs that exist for engaging, recognizing, and communicating with PeopleSoft customers.
- Educating partners on how to effectively work with Oracle including interfacing with Oracle Alliances and Channels, Oracle License Sales, and the PeopleSoft product team.
Oracle Senior Vice President Paco Aubrejuan kicking off the PeopleSoft Partner Summit 2018
Oracle Vice President Rebekah Jackson discusses customers programs at the PeopleSoft Partner Summit 2018
An additional one and a half days (1 ½) consisted of Oracle led, interactive break-out discussions organized by application pillars (HCM and ERP) as well as tools and technology. These sessions educated partners on the business value of the latest functional enhancements across all of PeopleSoft. If you’d like to see the agenda for yourself it is posted online here.
Oracle Senior Director Robbin Velayedam provides an update on PeopleSoft HCM at the PeopleSoft Partner Summit 2018
Oracle Senior Director Amira Morcos addresses the PeopleSoft ERP breakout session attendees at the PeopleSoft Partner Summit 2018
The big focus of the event was ensuring partners were prepared to help their clients get the most out of Today’s PeopleSoft. From leveraging the modern user experience of PeopleSoft and deploying PeopleSoft on the Oracle Cloud, to executing a Selective Adoption strategy and replacing customizations using PeopleSoft configuration frameworks. There is no shortage of opportunities for PeopleSoft partners to bring tremendous value to their clients.
The team definitely plans on doing this again in the future. Be sure to stay connected to all things PeopleSoft – including the next PeopleSoft Partner Summit via one of our social media channels: