Imagine if your organization was provided with the ability to not only optimize Payroll operational efficiency, reduce cost, increase employee satisfaction but also to lower its' ecological footprint. Would you want it? That is just what PeopleSoft Payroll for North America (ePay) has accomplished with the new Online Withholding Forms functionality delivered in 9.2.18.
PeopleSoft has delivered new functionality that allows your employees to update their Federal and State withholding status using Employee Self Service (ePay). This new functionality is available with the Fluid user experience technology providing a simple, intuitive and easy to use design. Employees are able to:
- View their current withholding status.
- Change their withholding status for both Federal and State using the actual agency form.
- Receive more timely tax withholding changes.
- Have access to other helpful links such as a link to the IRS W-4 calculator or other agency pages allowing the employee to make a more informed decision.
- Eliminate data entry.
- Reduce risk of data entry errors.
- Achieve cost savings by removing the postage and handling expense.
- Assists your organization to ‘Go Green’ by reducing the need for paper.
PeopleSoft will host a live Advisor Webcast on August 3, 2016 to review the new functionality. To register for the Advisor Webcast visit My Oracle Support and navigate to Document ID 1456265.1. You can see a also see preview of this functionality and other new functionality by viewing the ‘Image Highlights, PeopleSoft HCM Update Image 18’ video.