- Skills Used: PeopleTools, PeopleCode, App Engine, Integration Broker, Approval Framework, XMLP
- Technical Developer preforming customizations in eProcurement, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Expenses, Grants
- Completed PunchOut integration with SciQuest, including adding extrinsic values to the outbound transactions and mapping returned extrinsic values from the shopping cart
- Developed Synchronous cXML Invoice interface for the Invoice Request with SciQuest that validates the transaction and publishes an asynchronous message for Voucher Build to process
- Developed custom Invoice creation workbench for internal billing of services that publishes an asynchronous message for Voucher Build and inserts data into a custom GL Journal Generator table
- Developed Approval Workflow in the Approval Framework for Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Vouchers, Maintenance Management, Expense Report, Travel Authorizations, Cash Advances, and custom Grants Awards workflow for the Academic and Research operations of the hospital
- Developed new and debugged existing reports using XMLP with data sources that include queries and XML files
- Created technical documentation for all customizations and new processes
- Provided configuration information and setup instructions utilizing UPK
I have known Jeff for many years and have worked with him on numerous PeopleSoft Projects. I believe Jeff is the best PeopleSoft Technical Consultant I have ever met!
I have known and worked with Jeff Buehrle for over 15 years. In the consulting business we sometimes encounter some difficult challenges in order to deliver solutions to our clients. Some of the most difficult and challenging situations we have encountered we assigned to Jeff and without exception he has always delivered. I have always been very impressed with Jeff’s technical knowledge and work ethic.
Jeff has been a colleague of mine for the past 17 years. I have been lucky enough to work with him on multiple engagements and in my opinion, he is the cream of the crop when it comes to development, workflow, PunchOut and troubleshooting. Trust me, when times get difficult right after a large install, Jeff is a shining light helping to fix issues. He is also wonderful at coming up with creative solutions to solve business roadblocks/issues.
I have worked with Jeff on some very large projects. Jeff is very passionate about his work. I watched him accept, solve and succeed on some challenging issues. He is a creative and innovative problem solver. He is determined and focused on resolution. He helped our teams succeed with his efforts.